Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hanging out

Antioch, CA

I'd like to apologize to whatever viewers I have left over at this point. I think Sally said it best when she said that I pretty much moved twice. I moved from an apartment to a storage unit and then from a storage unit to my room. I feel like I literally lost a whole 2 months of my life. Part way through that second move, school started. I'm not sure how it happened but my life got full. So I just have to say sorry. On Mondays and Wednesdays for the next 3 months, the pictures are going to suck. You will get mundane shots like this. I will try harder to make Saturday and Friday shots as good as I can to make up for the crap on Monday and Wednesday. Those other days are just a crap shoot as to whether or not they will be good or bad. Sorry. I will try to calm my life down in the next several weeks so that this is a better photo realm.

This is post 451.

I recently discovered that I have too many clothes or not enough hangers. I either need less clothing or more hangers. Today I decided to go with more hangers.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I happen to like this shot a lot! "mundane" shots are not necessarily bad shots, and I do like red! :)

    Hello, I saw your comment on Don Kinney's photoblog and thought I'd check out your blog.

    If you live in Antioch, I do understand why you love the fog! :)

    Here is a thought: if you don't have time to blog every day, then don't worry about it. There is no law that says you have to do it every day. Some people have the time and others don't. No biggy. I post whenever I can and people stop by every few days to see if there anything new. Well, I'd rather do this than filler posts.

    ReplyDelete