Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Name that Theatre equipment!

Do you know what this goes to on stage or what group?

Do you know what these are and what they are needed for?

1 comment:

  1. this is going to be really un technical, but the last two pictures look like weights for the pully stuff off to the side.