Friday, February 13, 2009

red lobs

I have this General Rule that I don't eat fish unless I'm in love. Krista requested I eat fish and I loved her so I did. Lanae demanded I eat fish and I loved her so I did. Catherine and Nina could have shoved fish down my throat if they had wanted to.
However - I'm not in romantic love this week. Instead I just broke my rule. My friend Shell asked me if I would like to join her at Red Lobster for dinner this month. She had a gift card. I enjoy Shell's companionship so I said sure. The rest of this post is a picture essay of the night.

Shell

Red Lobs
We were hanging out prior to Shell meeting me at the restaurant. Sadly, I think I'm the only one of the two of us that made it out alive tonight.
Shell had Shrimp, Lobster, and something else.
I had a full Atlantic Salmon.
For dessert I had New York Style Cheesecake. Yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Scallops was the thrid thing.
    Thanks for go with me.

    ReplyDelete