Saturday, April 11, 2009

Why can't I date a goth girl

Tonight I went mall shopping with Shell and Robin. One stop was in Hot Topic where hung this little number. When I was dating KNJ I told her I would love to see her in a dress with buttons going down it. And I wasn't secretive - I told her it was because I would enjoy undoing every button. So one year I bought her this little jumper that went from her neck to the floor and had like 12 buttons. I loved to see her in it and looked forward to being married by her so I could help her out of it. We never got to that.
Tonight I saw this and tried undoing some of the clasps. I had to really concentrate on getting just three of them undone. I made a promise to God when I was 18 that I wouldn't have sex again until I was married. I'm 30 now. If my bride brings this on our honeymoon I'm going to be so frustrated I just might cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment