Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Day in the lIfe of Sean 12/16/2009

It has been a while since I did a "Day in the Life Of" (last one was March 2009). Today was typical of most with the alarm going off at 7:00 AM.
Quick shower and then some clean teeth. My SIL told me to change out my tooth brush every 6 months. That was 5 1/2 months ago.

My Landlord won't allow shoes on the carpet so I climb down the stairs every day and put on my shoes at the bottom.

Another Rainy day here in CA

The Antioch office needs some files for a clinic today so I start my day by driving to Antioch.

Once the files are dropped off, it's off to the Oakley Office.

Before getting into work I stop and get my mail. A letter from Melinda, Nina, and my bishopric. Oh and two coupons for Amy and I to save money on our oil changes.


Breakfast of champions.

I helped treat a Santa Clause in training today.

I spennt a little time catching up on filing.

I spent quite a bit of time answering the phone.

Eventually it is time for lunch. I'm not sure why, but I never walk on the sidewalk. I always prefer to walk on the grass.

A co-worker told me about a place for rent so before lunch, I go check out places to rent near the office.
It's Wednesday which means lunch at Lumpy's.

A gift card from co-workers


After a long absence from my standard order, I got a cheese and bacon burger.

However, on the side I had soup. It was so good I bought some extra for Amy and I to have for dinner later.

While I waited, I took some time to jott down a story that has been in my head for a few days.

Geana stops by the table to say hi and wish me a Merry Christmas. Though I like them all, she is my favorite waitress at Lumpy's.

After lunch it's back to the office to clean toys and mats.


I needed to redesign the window display and so I scketched it out before I got started.

Still not happy with the final result, but I have until March 21 to get it right.

Toward the end of the day I have some down time I use to publish the story I was roughing at lunch.

Quitting time.

I rushed home so I could have some quality reading time. Is it bad I'm only two chapters in and already hate the two main characters?

After a quick trip to Benecia to check on a room to rent - it was off to see Amy.

After Dinner from Lumpy's we played Rummy with her grandmother. Grammies won 5 games. Amy and I each won 1.

After Grammie showed us up with her card playing skills, we went to volleyball. At some point I will remember I'm not in my 20s any more. Boy am I going to be sore tomorrow.

At last I made it home. Tomorrow starts at 6 - so it's off to bed.





























No comments:

Post a Comment