Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nachos supreme, hold the peppers

Oakland, CA

My father has raised me to not buy food at the ball park, but tonight I just had to. John took me to an A's game where Comcast (John's employer) gave away free tickets. My BART ticket in was free after a friend gave me a $15.00 ticket last February. So I had a little money I could spend at the game tonight. So I bought these totally unhealthy, over priced but delicious nachos tonight at the game. They were great.

(BTC - More from the game)

3 comments:

  1. We were at a ballgame tonight as well! We had yummy hot dogs and soda. Luckily, we got free food vouchers with our tickets! I wanted nachos, but just couldn't justify the cost! I also wanted water, but $4.00 for a bottle of water is just ridiculously crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comcast paid for a pre-game buffet which included hot dogs, salad, a drink and something else. But I didn't get there in time to enjoy that. So I paid. I'm just doing my part to stimulate the economy.

    Who did you watch and did "your" team win?

    ReplyDelete