Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fremont Festival of the Arts



I went to a street fair today. The first picture is of some of the booths. The second picture is of the Jesus Freaks, who used to come to my high school and call people to repentance - including Molly Mormon girls.

(Beyond the cut)


***On a personal note, last night I managed to shatter my LCD display on my camera. So I can't see what pictures I'm taking anymore except through the viewfinder which doesn't really tell me if the pictures are blurry. It's going to cost me about $50 to fix - and it's going to take a couple of weeks. Please be patient with PAD. I'll still post everyday - we may just have some unintentional blurry pictures.

3 comments:

  1. i like those water pictures... u should take more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would if there was more water around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jesus freaks. They make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete