Friday, August 10, 2007

Missing Hubcap


So funny story, I was turning onto one of the canyon roads in Sunol when I saw something in my rear view mirror. There were no other cars around so I knew that it was from me. It was one of my hubcaps rolling away. It popped off at such a speed that it went rolling back, then turned left, then hit a curb and had enough turning to it that it cleared the curb and flew down a ravine - never to be seen again. I went looking for it, but to no avail. It is gone. So now I'm missing two hubcaps, both on me back tires.

2 comments:

  1. The truck is looking C-L-A-S-S-Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's paid for and gets good gas mileage. I'm not trying to look impressive (especially in the neighborhood I live in). I'm just looking for something to get me around.

    ReplyDelete