Sunday, May 31, 2009

new Seaside t-shirt


Antioch, CA
I can't remember the last time I bought a t-shirt for myself. For the past 10 years I've gotten all of my new shirts for free (from BORP, BYUI, the school district, and, most often, from conferences my father attends). Even most of my tech theatre shirts were gifts. However, I really wanted to get a t-shirt from Seaside while I was there and I really didn't want Nina buying it for me. (I had her by me a piece of art work that I really like). I spent all of ten minutes picking out a sweatshirt for the niece. I spent at least 30 minutes trying to find a shirt that fit my style, fit me (I'm large), had "Seaside" written on it, and, lastly, reminded me of Seaside. Nina and I "cruised" (albeit in my truck) all around the area taking pictures and just enjoying each other's company. So this shirt fit all of my wants. Plus it looks really cool.

1 comment: